|Douglas County Historical Society • Lawrence, Kansas|
At the end of this block was a Methodist Church. After the Methodists moved to their new church across the street in 1891 the building was purchased by J. B. Watkins and it became part of the school of fine arts for the University of Kansas.
When that building was torn down for the present day Masonic Temple we believe that these three windows were taken from that building from when it had been a Methodist Church