By Watkins |
Visiting and Safety Measures
Guided by government orders and policies developed at other cultural sites, our policies provide a safe, responsible, and welcoming visitor experience.
We have safety measures in place:
- As of March 2022, we no longer require that visitors age two and older wear masks, but recommend it. A limited supply of masks is available on site.
- Staff clean all public spaces according to a regular, frequent schedule.
- Pencils are available for no-touch activation of the museum’s interactive exhibits.
- We ask visitors to maintain six feet of distance from other groups.
- We encourage you to stay home and seek treatment if feeling unwell.
The news changes fast! Our safety plan may need to be modified and we appreciate your understanding.